It’s that time of the year when motivation is high and we’re all ready to conquer our resolutions. One of my biggest goals for this year was to work smarter, rather than harder. Working for myself, I REALLY need to become more organised this year and start working from my home office more… and what’s more motivating than some new office supplies? I’ve put together a list of everything I’ve bought or have my eye on!
1. Kikki.k planner. I’ve brought a kikki.k planner pretty much every year for the past 3-4 years and I love them! This 18-month planner is pretty yet functional. I find having a physical planner, rather than one that’s online, helps me a lot more. There’s just something about being able to actually write things down, you know?
2. Office chair. I am in desperate need of a new office chair and I think I’ve finally found the perfect one. *heart eye emoji*
3. Pastel highlighters. Because why do neon when you can go pastel?
4. Rifle & co. appointment calendar. I feel like every office needs one of these more traditional style appointment calendars.
5. Le labo candle. Or just any kind of candle with your favourite scent. I am just really obsessed with anything and everything Le Labo right now. I find burning this later in the evenings helps add a sense of calmness to an office space, especially if you’re working towards some daunting deadlines.
6. Gold stapler. Okay, I’ll admit this one might be more for aesthetics but I’m sure there’s a time I’ll need a stapler one of these days…?
8. USB lightning cable. Pretty self explanatory but this rose gold one was too hard to resist! Once again, a sucker for aesthetics. Well, at least there will be a less likely chance of me losing it.
9. Five minute journal. I have heard soo many good things about this journal. You’re supposed to fill it out first thing every morning to start your day happy using the science of positive psychology.
10. Pastel ombre pens. These were obviously too cute not to include.
11. Adhesive notes set. Use this set of Adhesive Notes to conveniently add little notes to your planner, notepad or diary.
12. Blue light glasses. The time has finally come to buy myself a pair of blue light glasses since I spend too many hours starring at a screen. I’ve noticed myself start to get headaches as well and heard these really help.
13. Magazine rack. I have that many random magazines and books laying around my office, so this seems like a very necessary addition.