I consider Spring to be one of the most exciting times of the year. Days are getting longer, warmer, flowers are blooming, people are becoming more motivated to go out and get things done… it’s all happening. With that said, here’s some of my favourite things to ring in the new season!
1. Ksubi Hi & Wasted Skinny Jeans. Love the fit and colour of these skinny jeans and no investment into denim is ever wasted, in my opinion. I’m a huge fan of Ksubi denim – the quality, fit and feel is always so spot on.
2. Soleil Striped Dress. I love this both as a dress, belted on the waist or tied up on top of denim shorts.
3. Sigerson Morrison Apple Sandal in Ambra. Aren’t these the cutest ever?! I’m very into the colour but I also feel like they’re a staple and can be really be paired with so many outfit options.
4. Faithful The Brand Trinidad Dress. I have a feeling this is going to become one of my most worn dresses this season. Just loving the vintage feels.
5. NO. 2 Balm by Olio E Osso. As the weather rises, my go-to makeup products tend to change from powders to balms starting with this balm. At first I thought it was only a lip balm (in which $42 is pretty damn extra for just a lip balm), but later realised it’s actually a multi-use balm which means you can use it as blush or a lip tint. It’s made with natural and organic ingredients too and gives a really beautiful, fresh glow.
6. Clare V. Brique Bag. Already sold out on Revolve, I have a good feeling this bag is going to be trending – and for good reason! So very chic and beautiful.
9. LoveShackFancy Popover Dress. My favourite item of the post. Obsessed doesn’t even cover it. I feel like I need this in every print and colour… the fit is so incredibly flattering too.
10. Lovers + Friends Lynn Sweater in Pastel Stripe. I’ve been pretty much going back everyday to check if this is back in stock in my size. No luck yet, but I’m sure that tells you how much I need it in my life. Is it not the happiest sweater you’ve ever seen?
11. Black Halo Isabella Pants. I think every woman needs a pair of high-waisted trousers as elegant as these in their life. More importantly, are we loving the blush or white more?!
• The Iconic just released a lot of new transeasonal styles that are perfect for this time of year and you can get 20% off by using the code SAVE20! Just added this pretty sheer white dress to my cart.
• Pink seems to be one of the colours of the season – what do we think?