1. Chanel No 5 L’EAU Eau de Toilette Spray. Not that you could go wrong with Chanel, but this latest fragrance in the legendary Chanel N°5 line is something special. It’s a lighter, fresher and cleaner take on the classic N°5. It’s not a complete overhaul of the original, but it’s certainly refreshed and aimed at a younger crowd.
2. AFTER MIDNIGHT Peek-A-Boo Bralette. You might have noticed the bralette has been a rising star in the lingerie world recently. This one is by Hanky Panky and has been a favourite for its delicate and flirtatious design.
3. Sugarfina Champagne Bears. Champagne and gummy bears in one. Need I even say more.
4. Prada Leather Wallet. A gorgeous yet understated edition that you’ll keep close for years to come.
5. Gold & Black Mesh Cluse Watch. I won’t lie, my watch collection is getting a little out of hand but this will forever remain one of my favourites that I wear almost daily. It perfectly combines sophistication and elegance.
6. Diptyque Limited Edition Rosa Mundi Scented Candle. This Valentine’s Day, Diptyque has partnered with Antoinette Poisson and created a candle pairing the two most exquisite roses used in perfumery: Damascena, the Damask rose, and Centifolia, the May rose.
7. Fill In The Love Journal. A sweet, endearing and personal gift. It’s hard to disappoint with this one.
8. Tom Ford Lip Color, Lips & Boys Collection. Tom Ford is one of those brands that just evokes luxury and sophistication. It’s one of those lipsticks you would almost want to use as decor because of its packaging
9. Lush ‘Sex’ Bath Bomb. A must for any romantic bath that contains scintillating jasmine, clary sage and ylang ylang are powerful aphrodisiacs, and soy milk which softens up your entire body.
10. Champagne Petits Fours. Each of these beautiful Champagne Petits Fours is made of rich butter cake layered with Champagne ganache and hand-dipped in dark chocolate. The way to a girls heart.
11. Gianvito Rossi Suede Carla Pumps. I may be a bit biased since Gianvito Rossi is my favourite shoe designer, but he isn’t just known for creating some of the most beautiful and seriously sexy designs, but also the most comfortable.
1. Boucle Sweater by JackThreads. Said to be one of the softest sweaters of the season that looks good the night before or the morning after. The luxe look and feel comes from the curled, tonal yarns (literally what teddy bears are made of.)
2. Sauvage Fragrance by Dior. Sauvage is a radically fresh composition, masculine, raw and noble all at once.
3. Classic Clubmaster Sunglasses by Ray-Ban. Iconic Ray-Ban Clubmaster sunglasses with polished, gold-tone detailing at the temples and frames.
4. Black & Rose Gold High Performance Wireless Headphones. Delivering superior audio in a sleek, wireless design.
5. Nixon ‘The Time Teller’ Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch. Nixon has always been my go-to brand when looking at buying men’s watches.
6. The Art of Shaving Starter Kit. A travel-friendly quartet of luxurious shaving essentials.
7. Burberry ‘Manston’ Check Silk Tie. Signature Burberry checks mark a sharp silk tie crafted in Italy for a look that’s both iconic and modern.
8. Stelle Audio Pillar. With a fifteen-hour battery life and responsiveness to voice commands, this portable wireless speaker is a chic essential for your home.
9. Eight & Bob Original Eau de Parfum. A bright, elegant cologne with the rare ‘Andrea’ plant extract from the Andes. It’s packaged hidden in a book with a fascinating story behind it that links back to the 1930’s.
10. Nike Windbreaker In White. A classic design with a modern and refreshing twist on the colour.
11. Michael Kors Men’s Odin Resina Backpack. Supple leather lends a rich look to the smart organization and signature style of Michael Kors’ Odin Resina backpack.