1. Quay ‘High Key’ Sunglasses. This Quay x Desi Perkins collab has sold out nearly everywhere so if you can snag yourself a pair, I’m jealous. The sleek design makes a very cool girl statement and I’m loving the oversized aviator style. These are my current go-to pair!
2. Quay ‘Cherry Bomb’ Sunglasses. Another design by Quay who have quickly become one of my favourite brands this year, are the best selling Cherry Bomb sunglasses. These aren’t a style I’d ordinarily go for but I love how feminine and modern they look on, and the colour just makes them even more of a steal.
3. Dior ‘So Real’ Sunglasses in Silver. I’m sure you’ve all seen or heard about these by now, but they really seem to be the glasses of the year when we enter high-end brands. They’re quite a unique design but one that I really can’t get enough of.
4. Smith Optics ‘Bridgetown’ Sunglasses. These are so similar to Céline sunglasses but for less than half the price. The colour is so perfect for Spring/Summer and the chunky frame makes them even more fun and durable.
5. Saint Laurent SL 1 Sunglasses. I’ll be honest, I first spotted these shades on Keeping up with the Kardashians (literally the entire family wears them), and went to hunt them down after. They’re sleek and sophisticated but the oversized design gives them a modern update.
6. Ray-Ban Gradient Aviator Sunglasses. To put it simply, you just can’t go wrong with aviators. They’re classics and surpass any trends. These bronze gradient aviators are a winner and they’re flattering on nearly every hair colour and skin tone!
7. Quay ‘Vivienne’ Sunglasses in Black. Since purchasing these almost a month ago, they’ve been my go-to pair of sunglasses. I’ve received so many compliments and questions asking where they’re from. They’re a great quality design for $60 and come in a gold version too. Again, completely in love with the oversized aviator style.
8. Komono ‘Dreyfuss’ Sunglasses. Kick it old-school with these Dreyfuss sunglasses which combine retro influences and Belgian designs to make one of the most popular shapes out there (with a cool added brow bar too!)
9. Raen ‘Norie’ Sunglasses in Petal. The Raen ‘Norie’ sunglasses are another very retro design in that round shape everyone’s loving. It’s a modern approach on a classic pair of shades and the blush hue makes them simply the cutest!
10. Sunday Somewhere ‘Soelae’ Sunglasses. This sleek design renews a classic silhouette with a fun twist. Although it was undoubtedly the bright and fun colour that had me first!
11. Wonderland ‘Stateline’ Sunglasses. The Stateline sunglasses are the epitome of nostalgia meeting modernism with a style reminiscent of 1920′s racing goggles. The transparent frames make for such a cool and dynamic design!
12. Le Specs ‘Drop Top’ Sunglasses. These sunglasses mix everyones favourite classic aviator style with a gold and reflective frame, which give it the perfect upgrade for summer. They’re practical too, offering maximum UV protection.
13. KREWE du optic ‘cl-10’ Sunglasses. CL-10 struts a sweeping 24k brow line for a lightweight oversized design. Fancy. Really though, I love the lightweight, oversized design so obviously these went straight on my wishlist!
14. Quay ‘On The Prowl’ Sunglasses. Make a statement in the On the Prowl sunglasses from Quay Australia. Totally loving the sleek matte black frames and mirrored lenses.
15. Quay ‘Tell Me Why’ Mirrored Cat Eye Sunglasses. I know what you’re thinking, ANOTHER pair from Quay… but you have to admit, the brand is just killing it at the moment. Sleek and retro, the Quay Australia Tell Me Why sunnies will get you reacquainted with ’60s style thanks to their slight cat eye silhouette.