1. Go-to coffee order: Iced almond milk latte (with a splash of cinnamon… I know, I’m annoying)
2. Worst trait: Indecisiveness and procrastination. I’m ALWAYS leaving things to the last minute.
3. Sweet or savory: Sweet! I have the biggest sweet tooth. I could probably live off ice-cream.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I want to say London, but I wont survive the weather (I struggle with any temperature below 25 degrees C) so I’m going to say LA or NYC. I love the hustle and bustle of a big city but also the never-ending summers of California. I’m a real summer person if you didn’t know!
5. Current celebrity style icon: Gigi Hadid. Can the girl do any wrong?
6. Can’t-live-without-it beauty product: Anastasia Dip Brow
7. Biggest pet peeve: Nail biting and bad grammar
8. Favourite food order: Sushi
9. Current Netflix obsession: Narcos. I love a good thriller.
10. Guilty pleasures: Geordie shore and any kind of candy
11. If you weren’t blogging, what would you be doing? It’s funny because I never knew what I wanted to do when I was in high school, but my electives were journalism, photography and marketing which is almost exactly what blogging entails! I would be doing something that mixes business with creativity, perhaps branding or something in the social media field.
12. Where in the world do you want to visit most? OH THIS IS HARD. There’s so many places I’m dying to visit and it changes quite frequently, but I desperately want to witness the hot air balloons in Cappadocia, Turkey, at sunrise, just like in this photo (dogs included, obviously).
13. Tell us something weird about yourself: I order like a billion drinks at once. Really, even at my desk currently I have a bottle of water, iced latte, cup of tea, & kombucha. What can I say… I like to stay hydrated?
14. Best beauty tip? Self-tan! I always feel so much more confident with a tan. I’ve just started tanning my face too (I use this one all over), so wearing foundation all the time for small errands isn’t as necessary.
15. Favourite holiday? Christmas. I’m a sucker for the holiday season – I get real into it.
16. Describe a typical morning for you: Wake up, make lemon water and coffee, go for a quick workout (either a walk or to the gym), shower, make breakfast & reply to emails.
17. Describe yourself in 5 words: Creative, loyal, perfectionist, ambitious, stubborn
18. Favourite smell? Vanilla pumpkin pie spice. It reminds me of a batch of cookies coming out of the oven around Christmastime and feeling all cosy.
19. What advice would you give to your teenage self? Friends come and go, it’s never the end of the world & no one has it all figured out yet.
20. Life motto: Work hard, stay humble