Seriously though, smoothie bowls are real game changers in the morning. They almost make me look forward to waking up – especially in summer. Delicious, healthy, satisfying and not to mention refreshing. Here’s 10 I’m loving right now.
1. Açai Smoothie Bowl: You can’t go wrong with a classic acai smoothie bowl. Acai is kind of amazing in terms of health. It helps increase your antioxidant levels, boosts energy, supports your immune system and healthy digestion.
2. Coconut Banana Oats With Crunchy Black Sesame Quinoa Cereal: This smoothie bowl almost seems indulgent with a dose of dark chocolate but it’s balanced out with a healthy serving of grains and fruit. The combination of flavours is really quite magical.
3. Blueberry beauty bowl: Blend two bananas, 1/2 cup frozen berries, one tbsp Your Superfoods Forever Beautiful Powder, one tbsp chia seeds, two tbsp coconut rasps, juice of 1/2 lemon, 1/2 cup oat milk. Top with blueberries and your other favorite healthy toppings.
4. Chocolate Hazelnut Hemp Smoothie Bowl: A healthy nutella inspired smoothie bowl that makes it okay to overindulge a little. You had me at nutella.
5. Peach Pie Smoothie Bowl: A healthy and filling smoothie bowl that is reminiscent of a slice of delicious summer peach pie!
6. Green Smoothie Bowl: Super filling, refreshing and rich in antioxidants, this green smoothie bowl is perfect for mornings or after a tough workout. Between the kiwi and coconut, it’s like summer in a bowl.
7. Raspberry breakfast bowls: vibrant mango raspberry breakfast bowls loaded with glow-worthy nutritious ingredients and topped with everything beautiful and nice, including but not limited to your last crumbs of granola.
8. Banana Mango Green Smoothie Bowls with Hemp Seeds: This banana mango green smoothie bowl is super easy to make, beautiful and fun to eat. Feel free to go crazy with your toppings. I love adding lots of bee pollen – it’s like a boost of energy!
9. Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowls: I mean, is there really a better combination of flavours? If you’ve got a sweet tooth, you’ll love this one. It’s tastes just like a dessert, but without the guilt.
10. Butternut Molasses Smoothie Bowls: I’m pretty much sold on smoothie bowls if dates are involved because they add a certain caramel sweetness. This one tastes as if cookie butter and gingersnaps are combined to create a smoothie bowl that tastes almost sinful.