Can you believe we’re already a week into November?! How crazy is that. I’ve been functioning on around 3 hours sleep a night this past week, so things are really starting to get a little hazy. Although, still a few noteworthy moments.
• I finally had a haircut, which I’ve been putting off for weeks. My hairdresser was (once again) shocked at the state of my hair. I haven’t had one in over a year and I forgot how much a small change can go a long way.
• This is just the cutest DIY ever.
• Public service announcement: the red cups are back at Starbucks! Is anyone else disappointed with the new design? It’s just a plain red cup. That’s no fun.
• And on that note, I’m coming to the sad realisation it’s yet another year I wont be experiencing a white Christmas. Someone please take me here.
• I finished watching Narcos and now I don’t know what to do with my life.
Also, have you been enjoying the shift to more travel related posts? I really love them, and I have a few exciting ones in the works. Hope you all are having/had a lovely weekend. xx