The other day I was experiencing some serious sugar cravings, a kind of craving a piece of fruit just wasn’t going to fix. I went searching for something easy to make, that could give me the sugar hit but wasn’t going to feel guilty for. And I found it. Here I introduce to you the healthiest (and probably easiest) gummy lollies you’ll ever eat.
You can make them in about any shape you like. I poured mine into a heart shaped tray, but you could pour it into a baking tray then cut them out.
These gummies almost taste like the real thing, because the citrus gives them a sort of sour tang. Highly addictive.
Per Serving: 20 Gummy Squares
14 Calories, 0g Fat, 4g Sodium, 38g Potassium, 2g Carbs, .05g Fiber, 1.5g Sugar, 2g protein
1/2 cup squeezed orange juice (or citrus juice)
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 cups diced strawberries
1 packet stevia
5 packets gelatin
1. Combine orange, lime and lemon juice into a boiling pot. Add the 2 cups of diced strawberries. Let the mixture simmer on medium until fruit is extra soft.
2. Remove mixture from stove and add to a blender or food processor and add 1 packet of Stevia.
3. Blend until smooth and let the hot mixture cool 5-7 minutes.
4. After the mixture has slightly cooled, add five packets of gelatin to the blender.
5. Add to a flat baking sheet or tin and put in refrigerator for one hour to firm.
6. After your gummy mixture has cooled and firmed, remove it from refrigerator.
7. Cut out gummy bears with a extra small cutter. You
don’t necessarily have to make them gummy bears. You can use any shape